Yokohama Matched System
Yokohama have been operating since 1917, and are a market leader who supply many of the industry’s best such as Hitachi, IHI, Kato, Kobelco, Komatsu and Yanmar. As the preferred partner of Yokohama in NZ we take great pride in the service and quality we offer our customers through this partnership. Yokohama hoses are tested using the rigorous Hitachi and Komatsu spike testing method. This method uses a higher-pressure cycle than normal SAE testing, at 1.2 million impulses compared with average SAE testing of 400,000-500,000 impulses. Our Yokohama hoses are matched with our hydraulic fittings and come with factory recommended crimp specifications, allowing you to buy with confidence.
6 Key Benefits of Yokohama Hoses
- Half the Bend Radius - Bend radius is half of the conventional spiral hoses type SAE, giving you greater flexibility and ease of use.
- Smaller O.D. - Enables you to fit more hose in tight quarters, or jump up a hose size for better flow.
- Impulse Test Performance - Superior performance & service life.
- Constant Pressure - Made to ISO 18752 specifications, and provides constant pressure performance across all sizes.
- High Abrasion Resistance - Delivers long dependable service life in rigorous installations.
- Lighter Hose - Weighs 25% less than conventional spiral hoses, so is easier to handle and install.