1-Piece Hose Tail Fittings
What is 1 Piece Hose Tail Fittings
1 piece hose fittings have a ferrule that is pre-crimped onto the hose fitting.
At BOA, the ferrule is pre-crimped for your convenience, to the hose-tail so there’s no risk of collar misalignment. Additionally, you’ll always have the correct ferrule as it’s permanently attached to the hose tail.
If you’re on the hunt for high-quality hose tail fittings to suit 1-2 wire braid hose and 4-6- wire hose, then BOA Hydraulics has what you need.
We offer a full range of hose tail fittings to suit almost every hydraulic application. From BSP, JIC, and ORFS threads, to SAE, Metric, Komatsu and more, you can be ensured you’ll find what you want. Thanks to BOA Hydraulics’ easy-to-use part numbering system, you can also match your product’s description to find exactly what you’re looking for.
We recommend you use 1 Piece Fittings. It's easy to use and easy to choose!
BOA’s 1-Piece fittings are the perfect solution whether you’re new to the hydraulics industry, or just want simplicity! Our 1-piece fittings are matched and certified with our hose range stock.
List of our Hose Tail Fittings
1. BSP or British Standard Pipe: This is commonly used in the industry, usually for gas and water.
2. JIC Fittings or Joint Industry Council: Commonly used in most fluid power systems and made in nickel alloys, brass, carbon, & stainless steel.
3. ORFS or O-ring Face Seal: Well-designed ORFS provides a reliable seal to avoid leakage.
4. SAE fittings: This is a straight thread and needs additional oo-ring, gasket or sealing surface to form a seal.
5. Komatsu Fitting: Also Known as the 30° flare and commonly used on Komatsu equipments.
6. Metric Fittings: Metric hydraulic fittings come in a range of standardized thread sizes. These thread sizes are usually available in both a heavy and light series.
To see the complete list of our one-piece hose tail fittings, check out our catalogue or enquire today about BOA’s quality 1-piece hose tail fittings.
Contact us to order!