2-Piece Hose Tail Fittings
What is 2-Piece Hose Tail Fittings?
Two piece hose fittings are commonly used for critical and exceptionally high pressure applications. These hose tails are important for providing a powerful assembly between the fitting and hose.
What We Offer
These hose tails include BSP, JIC, ORFS, Metric, SAE, Komatsu, JIS, Banjo, NPT, UNO, Pressure Washer hose tails and more. BOA also stocks hose joiners, lifesavers, and flange clamps.
Choose BOA Hydraulics for a full range of hose tail fittings that will suit various applications. We stock two-piece swage fittings for 1-2 wire hoses and 4-6 wire hoses.
1. BSP or British Standard Pipe: This is commonly used in the industry, usually for gas and water.
2. JIC Fittings or Joint Industry Council: Commonly used in most fluid power systems and made in nickel alloys, brass, carbon, & stainless steel.
3. ORFS or O-ring Face Seal: Well designed ORFS provides a reliable seal to avoid leakage.
4. SAE fittings: This is a straight thread and needs additional O-ring, gasket or sealing surface to form a seal.
5. Komatsu Fitting: Also Known as the 30° flare and commonly used on Komatsu equipment.
6. Metric Hose Tails: Metric hydraulic fittings come in a range of standardized thread sizes. These thread sizes are usually available in both a heavy and light series.
7. JIS Fittings or Japanese Industrial Standard: JIS fittings are typically used as hose adaptors on equipment designed and/or manufactured in Japan and Korea.