"The BOApod gives you an extra revenue stream. You're not just charging man-hours, you've got a product that you're selling as well, which you're making money on. The BOApod allowed us to get the job done quickly and efficiently. With BOA's support, from a one-man band and we're at nine."
Currently, most hydraulic machinery owners and operators take a reactive approach to fixing damaged hydraulic hoses. Civil construction and earthworks industry projects are typically located in more populated areas, giving them easy access to local hose technicians. Their budget typically factors in hydraulic hose failure, especially when submitting a bid for large contracts.
- If hydraulic hose repair is budgeted for, and hose doctors are readily available, how could civil contractors improve the productivity of their hydraulic assets?
- In remote locations, hose doctors are far from the site which can mean steep callout fees and longer wait times. Blown hoses can make machines lose a significant amount of hydraulic oil, negatively impacting the environment.
- Any hydraulic hose failure results in machine and staff downtime can stall operations and increases the overall costs of the project.
- Moving away from reactive repairs to the preventative maintenance of hydraulic hoses significantly reduces downtime for machines and crew members.
- With the BOApod unit, we aim to make onsite hose replacement 'a breeze'. With its state-of-art design & simple workflow, we are empowering those working around heavy machinery to take control of their hydraulic hose repair. The BOApod is housing the European precision Crimping & Cutting machinery and matched hose & fittings. It is purpose-built for the onsite, safe and efficient assembly of hydraulic hoses.